Comment on this entry and I will give you a letter. Write ten words beginning with that letter in your journal (or in reply here if you prefer), including an explanation what the word means to you and why, and then pass out letters to those who want to play along.
baranduin gave me a G
- Good. I like my stories with heroes and villains
- Goblins. Where there are heroes, it is shown by their foes
- Giants. Not all of which are the same
- Gold: It gleams, it glitters, it makes a much more interesting treasure than the green stuff
- G.K. Chesterton. What amazing stories and essays.
- Genre. That's what I read. Some more than others as you may have noticed. 0:)
- Geography. Especially non-Euclidean geography. I find it fun to write
- Goble, Warwick. A Victorian illustrator whose works I am fond of, as my book covers attest
- Gold and Green: I like description, and colorful description at that.
- Girl Without Hand: a fairy tale slowly taking shape as a novel for me.